Chemical free, high quality fresh water system
The SRO-COM is a standardized seawater desalination plant for service onboard ships. Seawater reverse osmosis plants are an advantageous solution whenever desalinated water for drinking, utility and process applications is needed. The technology is simple, the operation easy and only limited maintenance is required. RWO has now completed the re-design of smaller systems, and offers this standardized “off-the-shelf” unit for capacities up to 60 m³/day. This desalination plant has a stable permeate flow over the complete temperature range from 1°C to 35°C. The SRO units come with a built-in concentrate displacement device that will extend the membrane operation cycle. The system is part of RWO’s leading Total Water Management offer.
Advanced membrane technology:
The newly developed SRO-COM seawater reverse osmosis plants from RWO offers state-of-the art technology by using low energy membranes. Compared to conventional systems, they produce the same permeate rate at a considerably lower operating pressure, resulting in lower investment and lower energy costs.
High reliability plant control:
The heart of the plant is the integrated electronic control device, with a user friendly digital display. The graphic on the display shows the temperature, conductivity, operating pressure and operating hours. All failure recordings including the alarm and warnings can be checked through the menu feature.
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple technology and modular design
- Automated operation and low maintenance requirements
- Designed for start-and-forget operation in periodically unmanned engine rooms and other automated operations
- Continuous operation: no downtime
- Simple, compact installation
- Proven technology – thoroughly tested in full scale
- High water recovery rates
- High-quality fresh water with a maximum salinity of 500 ppm
- No chemicals needed