A post-treatment of desalinated water from evaporators or reverse osmosis units such as the SRO-COM is necessary to get healthy, potable water.
The mineralisation and de-acidification process inside the MIA-COM unit help to prevent corrosion and improves health protection due to higher quality drinking water.
The application of the mineralising unit has advantages for crew and passengers, as well as for the equipment material for distribution, storage and consumers such as air-conditions, ice makers, heating systems etc.
Key Features & Benefits
- Higher quality of potable water, better taste, no odour
- Dissolving of poisonous heavy metals from the pipe surface is prevented
- Ship equipment protected against corrosion and subsequent damages
- Plug-and-play unit in a compact, marine-suitable design
- Designed for start-and-forget operation
- No external electrical power supply needed