Some of the main responsibilities of this role are to assist in the development of the new functionalities, to create dynamic reports and to assist in daily troubleshooting.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
● Minimum 2+ years’ experience in designing, developing, and deploying functionalities in Microsoft
Dynamics AX/ 365 F&O/ using X++.
● 3-5 years of experience working with relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
● Experience in X++, C#, and .NET technologies
● Business analysis and project management experience in the areas of ERP, CRM, BI
● Knowledge of German accounting principles will be considered an asset.
● An individual familiarization adapted to existing knowledge
● Use of modern work equipment and communication media
● Corporate Health Management
● Flexible working hours, 40 hours per week
● Health-promoting measures
● 30 days of vacation
● An unlimited employment relationship
Interested? Just send us your CV, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Mrs. Natsolari will be happy to answer any further questions.
Please apply with an english CV and certifications via Mail to: email@example.com