Fresh water and service water on board of ships is necessarily taken from various sources. To compensate the varying water quality, the water has to be treated with chemicals.
With RWO dosing units you can easily and reliably condition the water to serve the intended use and to meet the technical requirements.
RWO dosing units feature solenoid driven diaphragm metering pumps. The combination of solenoid drive and diaphragm guarantees durability and dosing accuracy. All parts in contact with media are chosen for their resistance against the standard chemicals used for water treatment.
The control of the pump allows a continuous adjustment of injection volume and frequency. This guarantees an adaptation to the dosing characteristics of the dosing agents.
Key Features & Benefits
Acids for alkalinity reduction and scale prevention
- Polyelectrolytes for coagulation of suspended solids and an improved subsequent filtration
- Scale inhibitors to avoid scale deposits on reverse osmosis membranes
- Disinfectants for shock treatment in order to avoid bacterial growth
- Chlorine to avoid biological growth in pipes and storage tanks
- Hydrated lime or caustic soda for pH adjustment to neutralize dissolved free carbon dioxide
- High dosing accuracy local control for adjustment of dosing rate
- Integral dosing head deaeration for degassing of chemicals
- Easy installation and maintenance high operational reliability
- High quality materials
- Accessories in great variety