MARINE WATER TECHNOLOGY
28359 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 53705 - 0
Fax: +49 421 53705 - 440
Almost all of RWO's technologies are suitable for the use onboard FPSO's and platforms.
Reverse Osmosis desalination
SRO 50 m³/ d offshore plant
RWO provides reliable and long-lasting equipment. The reverse osmosis plants are designed for automatic operation and require little or no maintenance.
- All required capacities
- Perfect water quality
- Compact design
- Easy to install and easy to operate
Oil/ Water Separation
The OWS-COM oil/water separator complies with the actual IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49) using the combination of the highly effective open porous coalescer together with a second stage emulsion breaking oil and hydrocarbon polisher.
- Applied for IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49), USCG, SBG, MED, MRS and CCS type approval
- Most compact: suitable for newsbuilds and retrofit
- Easy to install and maintain
- Most economical: regular water checks ensure that second
stage is bypassed whenever possible
- Suction type: preserves pump from attrition
- Most safe: Oil Monitoring device activates recirculation mode if required
Sewage Treatment according to MEPC.227(64)
RWO CleanSewage Bio system fulfilling the MEPC.227(64)
- Low energy consumption
- Standardised or custom made
- Safe, simple and reliable operation
- Economical and compact "plug & play"
- One-side-access allows space savings