28359 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 53705 - 0
Fax: +49 421 53705 - 440
Almost all of RWO's technologies are suitable for the use onboard FPSO's and platforms.
Reverse Osmosis desalination
SRO 50 m³/ d offshore plant
RWO provides reliable and long-lasting equipment. The reverse osmosis plants are designed for automatic operation and require little or no maintenance.
- All required capacities
- Perfect water quality
- Compact design
- Easy to install and easy to operate
Oily Water Separater
The Oily Water Separator OWS-COM complies with the actual IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49) using the combination of the highly effective open porous coalescer together with a second stage emulsion breaking oil and hydrocarbon polisher.
- Applied for IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49), USCG, SBG, MED, USCG, MRS, CCS and RRR type approval
- Most compact: suitable for newsbuilds and retrofit
- Easy to install and maintain
- Most economical: regular water checks ensure that second
stage is bypassed whenever possible
- Suction type: preserves pump from attrition
- Most safe: Oil Monitoring device activates recirculation mode if required
CleanSewage Bio 07
CleanSewage Bio is designed to put all efforts with wastewater treatment to the lowest level possible. Operators and crew are pleased with a hygienic no-touch-cleaning system, an intuitive status control allows checking at a glance, whether the system is running or intervention is necessary. Thereby CleanSewage Bio works with a proven 3-chamber-treatment concept that ensures highest water quality according to MEPC.227(64).
- Low energy consumption
- Standardised or custom made
- Safe, simple and reliable operation
- Economical and compact "plug & play"
- One-side-access allows space savings