28359 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 53705 - 0
Fax: +49 421 53705 - 440
SFU Emulsion Splitting and Filtration Unit
Emulsions and particles complicate the treatment of bilge water and increase the need for oily water separators. To relieve the emulsion splitting parts of OWS-units from particles and wastewater and save consumables, a pre-treatment can be installed.
RWO’s SFU type is able to pre-treat difficult bilge waters and meet individual requirements. It uses a fully automatic threestage process, consisting of the addition of a special splitting agent, slow oil separation from the water and a filtration unit to remove all particles. The system allows operators to switch off the oily water separator and use the SFU system as a standalone filtration unit.
Your key benefits
- Saves consumables for downstream oily water separator
- Extends operational life span of OWS
- Easy to install and operate
- Worldwide service & support
How it works
The process of emulsion splitting and particle removal is implemented automatically in three consecutive steps :
- addition and mix-in of a defined quantity of splitting agent to the bilge water
- settling phase with coalescence processes
- reduction of particle concentration by means of filtration