MARINE WATER TECHNOLOGY
28359 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 53705 - 0
Fax: +49 421 53705 - 440
With more than 14,000 systems sold, RWO is the world leading supplier of Oily Water Separators
Experienced and with excellent performance
RWO's more than 40 years of experience and the excellent performance of our oil/water separators guarantee a high performance standard, more than 14,000 ships have already been equipped with this efficient system.
The OWS-COM oily water separator complies with the actual IMO Resolution MEPC.107(49) using the combination of the highly effective open porous coalescer together with a second stage emulsion breaking oil and hydrocarbon polisher.
In addition to RWO's oil water separation technology there are several features available. Complete your bilge water treatment systems with a splitting and filtration unit, our adsorber cartridges or the BilgeEconomiser!
Advantages at a glance
- Most compact: suitable for newsbuilds and retrofit
- Easy to install and maintain
- Most economical: regular water checks ensure that second
stage is bypassed whenever possible
- Suction type: preserves pump from attrition
- Most safe: Oil Monitoring device activates recirculation mode if required
An easy to operate standalone oil monitor which allows ship operators to discharge so called'clean drains' overboard without any further treatment. As a consequence the bilge water volume handled
by the oily water separator is much smaller, which
reduces not only operating cost significantly.
Advantages in brief
- Increased cargo capacity due to smaller bilge holding tank
- Fewer operations of OWS required (not allowed in certain areas/ports)
- Smaller oily water separator (reduced capex)
- Increased maintenance intervals and reduced labour cost
Bilge Water Splitting & Filtration
- For difficult bilge water compositions
- Avoids operational problems in downstream oily water separator
- Emulsion splitting and particle removal in three consecutive steps
- Saves consumables
- Easy to install and handle