MARINE WATER TECHNOLOGY
Thalenhorststrasse 15 A
28307 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 53705 - 0
Fax: +49 421 53705 - 440
- Integrated mechanical pre-treatment
- no harmful or flammable chemicals
- Certified by German Authority BG Verkehr
Easy to operate
- No-touch-system for hygienic sludge discharge
- 100% control through individual switches for every aggregate
- Integrated high-quality PLC
- No holding tank necessary
- Up to 25% less space demand through unique one-side access
- Considerably low maintenance-space
Suitable for both black & grey water
Compatible with all vacuum systems
How it works
RWO CleanSewage Bio works with a 3-chamber process. The three different steps are described below the scheme.
In the Moving-Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) organic matter is degraded into carbon dioxide and water by microbial activity. Biofilm carriers inside are fixed in cages, which significantly eases handling and maintenance. Aeration stabilises the biomass and prevents harmful and dangerous gases from forming.
In the Clarifier compartment residual solids are separated by sedimentation and returned back into the Bioreactor compartment. The treated wastewater flows into the Disinfection chamber.
Here a chlorine-based disinfection chemical is added. The clean water then is pumped overboard. To meet the limit values set for the chlorine content, a special neutralising agent, LC35, is dosed prior to the discharge pump.
Treated excess sludge, reduced in volume, can be discharged or collected in an external tank. Due to the biomass retained by the MBBR process, sludge discharge does not interfere with the performance of the plant.